Here at Military Spouses of Strength, we can’t wait to see what 2016 brings and we’d like to share with you, our faithful members, our 2016 Plan for the new year.
- MSoS will continue the Mind, Body, Spirit concept in 2016, renewing our focus to encompass health and overall wellness for military spouses and their families.
- MSoS will create curriculum to provide training and webinars helping to empower the military spouse in all areas of their life.
- MSoS will provide resources that enrich and strengthen military spouses in regards to mental health, wellness, education, and career choices.
- MSoS will strengthen our outreach programs; Peer-to-Peer Support Groups, blogging opportunities, Therapy Thursdays with Dr. Ingrid, #CrushTheStigma campaign, #YouMatter campaign.
- MSoS will develop a spouse mentoring program to provide additional support to military spouses in their everyday walk through life.
- MSoS will continue to grow our Partnerships with organizations most benefitting the needs of our members.
- MSoS will offer a multitude of volunteer opportunities within the organization to support our growth and expand our outreach in the military spouse community and beyond.
We are so excited for 2016 and the opportunity to continue sharing our Mind, Body, Spirit focus with you.
The MSoS Team